VHS VIDEO / BETAMAX / CINE / CAMCORDER to DVD
|We are based in Blackwater, close to Junction 4 of the M3 (GU17 9AA). The shop name is VIC's VINYL and can be easily found in the parade of shops next to the pharmacy. You can drop your tapes off to us out of hours by calling us on 01276 34126. We offer the following professional conversion and duplication services which include all labelling and artwork:
- Video and Camcorder to DVD / BLU-RAY or USB memory stick.
- Betamax Video to DVD / BLU-RAY or USB memory stick.
- Video 8 / Mini DV / Hi8 / Digital 8 to DVD / BLU-RAY or USB memory stick.
- Memory Cards, CD / DVD-ROM to DVD / BLU-RAY or memory stick.
- Slides, Photos and Negatives to DVD or memory stick. (50p each).
- Open Reel Tape / Cassette Records to Audio CD or MP3.
- Vinyl Records to Audio CD or MP3.
- Cine Film to DVD / BLU-RAY or memory stick.
- Video and Audio tape repair.
- DVD and CD duplication.
- Custom music CD compilations for Weddings and Funerals.
Jobs are priced as per the total runtime of the tapes. A rough guide will be £15 the first hour then £5 per additional hour. So if you had for example 6 hours of tape that would be £40. This includes all labelling. We can also convert to MP4 (or another file format if preferred) on a USB stick for an additional £2 per file. Other formats may vary slightly in price, please call or use the enquiry form below if you require further information.
Shop opening times:
Monday / Tuesday / Thursday / Friday from 09.00 - 17.30, Wednesday 09.00 to 13.00 and Saturday 09.00 - 14.00
Lockdown ends for us on April 12th so we will be open as usual. Yay!
Vic's Vinyl Ltd, 38 London Road, Blackwater, Camberley, Surrey, GU17 9AA.
Local video to DVD conversion service for northeast Hampshire, northwest Surrey and Berkshire. We are close to Aldershot, Fleet, Woking, Wokingham, Farnborough, Farnham, Bagshot, Basingstoke, Finchampstead, Bracknell, Sandhurst, Hook, Hartley Wintney, Yateley, Frimley, Guildford and Reading. We are located just one mile from Junction 4 of the M4 motorway near the Meadows Roundabout.